Tuesday 21 October 2008

Tuesday: I Miss Leeds Festival


It's true. I miss Leeds so much. This is me drinking red wine from a squeezy plastic bottle at an hour that was technically within my 17th birthday. And very attractive I look too. I think this must have been before those two random Scottish guys came up and starting talking to us. I still, to this day, have no idea who they were, or why they were at our little campsite. But it was fun none the less. I have not partied in a LONG time. Skins has made me feel really boring - anybody having a get together in the near future? The 'rents said I could have a gathering soon, but not sure when that will be. So, I spent some of my frees today with Ande, discussing Slash (obviously), mocking Ande's obsession with Slash (obviously) and Leeds. Like the time we shoved his head under the wine box in an attempt to pour some in his mouth. Epic fail. I also spent time dispelling any rumours that I'm gay or whatever - I am not. I'm just unlucky when it comes to girls. But at least I found my memory stick! Massive relief.

Panto rehearsals started. Ace. Well exciting - lots of great auditions, too much choice already, and only 1 of 3 days down at the moment. It's gonna be sick. Miss it at your peril. Still have lots of work to do, which I should be doing now, but whatever. Off to the football tonight - should be pretty good. I bet Forest will win. I will be there to cheer them on - my voice is the final push they need to start scoring goals. If they don't win, I blame everyone else, and choose to remain optimistic.

Pretty big dilemma - selling Xbox 360's in Bingham Sainsbury's for £130, and have been offered by my friend to use her discount (15%!), which would make it about £110. Bargain. Can't afford at the moment. Shite. Only two left in stock. Balls. Meh. A bit annoyed too - my amazon package STILL hasn't been dispatched (what's the point of free super saver delivery if it takes AGES to arrive? I bet even play.com are faster than this), I have loads to do before half term, and my Star Wars cartoon won't load. Pah. It's Neighbours time. BYE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

would it hurt you to be positive about something?
:P

Anonymous said...

gah ban you are so totallly lame

Anonymous said...

*ben

Anonymous said...

*definetly