Friday 24 October 2008

Friday: Half Term At Last!


PHOTO: College Panto 2007 - Very sweaty having been on stage as an Octopus. Ace!

Well, thank god it's half term. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow morning - been so tired recently. Everything was getting insanely hectic. Panto auditions went really really well, but casting was so hard. I feel pretty bad about some of the parts we gave to some really good people, but when we get into it we can elaborate LOADS on the script. We're going to have to - don't want to be under-using people. But it's great to know that it's all out there now! It's so exciting!

In other good news, my Amazon order arrived early - ace! Lego Batman on DS is loads of fun (I freaking LOVE Lego games...), and I can't wait to watch Wanted after so many failed cinema attempts. I'm still well excited about Watchmen too. I can't stop watching that trailer. It's just... woah. And going to visit James in Leeds. So basically lots to look forward to. I'm waffling. I guess I don't have much to say. Righty ho. Bye!

No comments: