Monday 20 October 2008

Monday: Fresh Start/Whacked Out


Long time, no blog. I've pretty much started again with this whole personal blog thing, and what better way to do that than with a complete bitch and moan? I'm completely whacked out at the moment. So much shit to do, so little time to do it. The list? Panto (Really fun, but time consuming), UCAS (I just want it out of the way. I hate that form so much), English Coursework (Love writing it, but have to be in the mood), Grease (Guh.), Driving (Pretty fun, but knackering), and that's not even counting normal homework etc. Free time is becoming less and less expendable. I gave up on maybe buying an Xbox 360, and decided to just fritter my paycheck away on DVDs. Ace. To be honest, I should be writing Panto right now, but I'm done for the night.

Off to the football tomorrow night, which will be nice. Although at the moment, Notts Forest = epic fail. It'll be the first time I've gone this season, so I hope it's not too bad. Maybe I can turn this team around? We'll see. I'm gonna wrap this up, and head to BED. Yessssss. Read some Watchmen. Guh, it's SO good... and anyone who says it's not a real novel can go and... well. Whatever.

Oh yeah - one more thing. I MET LIGHTSPEED, BEEYATCH. Bye.

No comments: